Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sweet Sunday....:)

I just love Sundays! How about you? My Sunday started off with getting ready for Sunday School & church a little earlier than usual. I had to get to church early to drop my son, Dakota off so he could head out to Cherokee, North Carolina with his youth group for their annual mission trip. 
Every summer they become
  
You can read about what World Changers does here. I am so proud of my son for participating in this worthwhile mission every year.. This makes his 5th year I believe. My daughter went every summer as well until she graduated high school. I went with them one summer and it was an awesome experience....one I'll never forget!
Here's a picture of my Dakota and his sweet girlfriend Summer.....:) 
She just got back from her WC mission trip a couple weeks ago.


After I dropped him off, my sister and I went for breakfast and then I went to Sunday School and church. I <3 my church family! After church, I came home and spent the afternoon with my hubby, Joey. We went and ate a late lunch with my mom and dad and then came home and spent a lazy afternoon listening to the rain and thunderstorm. I also finished up a couple projects for Monday Made It. I am looking forward to the linky party tomorrow! 
Anywho....hope you all enjoyed your Sunday as much as I did...:)
Be blessed!
 ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and will reply by e-mail unless you are a no-reply blogger. Thanks for taking time to leave one...:) Vicky