Saturday, September 22, 2012

Teacher Bag Linky Party!


I'm hosting my first ever linky party! I was sitting here watching the Florida State/Clemson game.....Go FSU!!!...wishing I was at the game! Both my kids are there and I'm just a tad bit jealous...lol! Anywho, I was trying to decide what to blog about tonight when it hit me! I just finished grading papers and cleaning out my school bag so I thought, what about my bag! I love, love, love my bag. It is from Thirty-One and the style is organizing utility tote. I have had mine for a few years. I don't think the black & white stripe is available anymore, but there are lots of gorgeous prints/patterns to choose from! It is extremely durable, and washable as well! I carry it every day and it is filled to the brim with a file box of stuff, papers to grade, professional development books I'm reading, etc as well as my school laptop. I also have stuff in all the pockets! Here are a few pictures.....

This is the front of the bag. Of course I have my ~V~ for Vicky on there. I keep grading pens and highlighters in the front pockets. I also have a pair of sunglasses in one and post-its in the other.


This is the back of the bag. I have an umbrella in one of the pockets and a bag containing a nail file, dental floss, etc. The other pocket holds random things....sometimes a water bottle, snack,  or just whatever I need to stash in there.


Here is one end.....it holds a small bottle of lotion and lens wipes to clean my glasses. I usually have a small bottle of antibacterial gel in here, but I'm out and need to pick one up!


Here's the other end....it holds a compact, lip gloss, and Blistex. I have pretty much anything I need !


Last up is the inside. It holds a file box with various papers to grade, my school plan book, professional development books I'm currently reading, my E-Z grader, stickers, etc. I also have room to the side for my school laptop, and on the end for the charger. Everything fits perfectly!


Well, that's all I have to share, but I'm so excited about seeing your bags and hear what you carry back and forth to school every day, so be sure to link up and share! BTW.....this is my first time doing this, so I hope it works right!!!'

Be Blessed!
...

4 comments:

  1. I am watching the Florida State game too. Go Noles!!!

    Eden
    teachinginflats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They came alive in the second half! I was getting worried there for a while, but it looks like they are going to pull off a win after all.....:)Woo! Hoo!

      Vicky

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vicky,
    I hate that I don't have a fancy teacher bag or else I would definitely link up!! So jealous! : )

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and will reply by e-mail unless you are a no-reply blogger. Thanks for taking time to leave one...:) Vicky